The dessert you never knew you needed until now! A dessert you can have for breakfast or as a snack or whenever the chocolate cravings strike!
FREE of gluten, dairy, eggs, and refined sugar.
Which definitely means you can eat the batter as you go (;
- 1 cup diced butternut squash (peeled and cooked)
- 1/2 cup nut butter (I used sunflower seed butter)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 scoop chocolate protein/collagen powder
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour (quinoa flour, buckwheat flour, etc.)
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- A dash of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dairy-free milk
- Liquid stevia to taste
- Dark chocolate chips (Lilly’s premium baking chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a food processor, first blend squash with nut butter until creamy and thick
- Then add dry ingredients and blend (batter will be very thick)
- Add in dairy free milk (use more if batter is too thick) until well combined
- Fold in mini chocolate chips
- Pour into greased baking dish (8×8 or 9×9 in)
- Bake for ~ 20 min, let cool and enjoy!