These are fun to make and totally good for your soul, trust me. Only 3 ingredients and a few simple steps!
- 1/2 cup 70% (or higher) dark chocolate chips
- 2 TBSP cashew butter
- 2 tsp coconut oil
1. Melt dark chocolate and coconut oil.
2. Cover the bottom of 4 silicone molds with melted dark chocolate and set in freezer for 5 min.
3. Once set, add 1/2 tbsp cashew butter into each cup and set back in freezer to harden.
4. Once solid, pour the remaining melted dark chocolate on top of the cashew butter to make the top of the cup, return to freezer to set.
5. Eat and enjoy
Note: You can totally swap dark chocolate for milk or white, whatever suits your fancy. Same goes for the cashew butter – almond, peanut, sunflower… whatever your heart desires!