2 Ingredient Double Cocoa Nicecream
If you have never heard of or made Nicecream, it is my FAVORITE way to enjoy a dairy, egg, sugar AND gluten free dessert!
Super easy to make with a silky smooth texture and deep chocolate flavor that I cannot get enough of!
Here’s how you make this decadent allergen-friendly chilled dessert!
- Peel 4 large ripe bananas and slice into coins.
- Place banana coins into a freezer safe ziplock bag and freeze overnight.
- Add frozen banana coins to a food processor or high-quality blender and blend until thick and smooth.
- DO NOT add any additional liquid. You may be tempted to, but please avoid from doing so, it will make the texture more icy than creamy.
- Add 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder and blend until combined.
- Pour into freezer safe dish and let harden for about 30 minutes.
- OPTIONAL: You can also add other flavors such as nut butters, shredded coconut, cinnamon, mint, etc. Experiment and have fun!
- Scoop and add topping whenever you are ready to enjoy!
If you try this recipe, comment below! I would love to know if you love this recipe too!