A refreshing, zesty, anti-inflammatory, and nutrient dense smoothie that’s perfect for the arrival of warmer weather!
- 1 cup chilled green tea or unsweetened coconut milk
- Half medium avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1-2 cups baby kale or spinach
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger or 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder
- Stevia, maple syrup, or honey to taste (optional)
- 1 cup ice
- Optional toppings: hemp hearts, shredded coconut, chia seeds, etc.
- Add ingredients into a blender and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Add desired toppings.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
If you have tried this recipe, I would love to hear your thoughts, so please share in the comment section below!